<--- Click size chart to enlarge
With or without a Special Silicone Top Band
for Comfort and Non-slip Wear
15-20mmHg = Moderate Compression
20-30mmHg = Firm Compression
30-40mmHg = Extra Firm Compression
Soft, lightweight, and air permeable, the Jobst Ready-To-Wear armsleeve is easy to put on and comfortable to wear. These have a Silicone top band. Reduced compression at the wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when worn with a gauntlet or glove. Made from 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex in USA.
Jobst Ready-To-Wear armsleeves are approximately 13" long out of the box. They will stretch up to 10 more inches, for a maximum length of 23".
A soft, comfortable arm sleeve ideal for managing mild to moderate upper extremity lymphedema using proven compression therapy.
These Armsleeves are ideal for the management of lymphedema of the arm. Advanced technology allows Jobst to knit exceptionally soft and comfortable arm sleeves that provide proven compression for the management of lymphedema.
- Lightweight & air permeable (breathable)
- Knit construction
- Easy to put on, comfortable to wear
- Dotted, 2-inch silicone band keeps sleeve firmly in place
- Reduced compression at wrist provides an effective and comfortable fit when an arm sleeve and gauntlet are worn together
- Machine wash in a mesh laundry bag or hand wash with warm water using a mild soap or detergent designed for compression garments. Machine dry on low heat
- Latex free
- 83% nylon, 14% spandex, 3% silicone
- Soft and air permeable
Silicone dot arm band pulled back
Arm sleeve without silicone band
JOBST Catalog Numbers: